Thursday, February 11, 2010

Food/Exercise Log: 02/11/10

Exercise - 50 minutes of power yoga. I really wasn't feeling this today, but I knew I needed a good stretch, so I pushed my way through it. There were times I could have held the poses longer, but as soon as my head said stop, I did. I find that sometimes when I work out, I have to fight my head every step of the way, even if I know I can do it. And other times, I'm all pumped up and push myself as hard as I possibly can. I prefer the latter, but today wasn't one of those times. I still figure that pushing through the workout is still better than not exercising at all.

Food was weird today. Since my bro is moving back, I had to move all my stuff from "office" back into my bedroom. I was complaining about not having enough space, so my mum helped me reorganize my entire closet. I was kinda weird, more than anything. Unsettling, I suppose. Anyway, I didn't have much hunger all day. Breakfast/lunch was a Clif bar around 3pm, and then I had some hummus and crackers, followed by mashed potatoes and sauteed greens and veggies for dinner at 7pm. My sweet tooth flared up later, so I made a half-batch of vegan cookie dough... and ate one half of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment