Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Food/Exercise Log: 02/14/10 - 02/16/10

02/14/10
I woke up and did 36 minutes of hills on the elliptical. It was really tough as I kept having a hard time breathing. My allergies have been acting up for the last week or so.

I ran some errands and enjoyed a juicy organic pear and a green smoothie (blueberries, coconut milk, hemp protein powder, bananas and spinach). I spent the afternoon baking chocolate chocolate-chip scones and whipping up a hazelnut chocolate creme for a sinful take on strawberry shortcake for the evening. I snacked on one of the scones.

In the evening, Saxon and I cooked dinner together - pasta with a white wine mushroom sauce. It was actually a little disappointing. We also snacked on some french bread with a green olive tapenade. Delish! Then we each enjoyed one of my strawberry shortcakes. Totally divine. We also had some amazing sex! That definitely counts as exercise.

When I got home late that night, I was hungry. I ate more of the bread and olive tapenade when I should have just gone to bed.

02/15/10
Woke up with a sore lower back, and it get steadily worse throughout the day, even though I was just sitting at my desk all day. I just stretched a little, and decided to skip a workout. I didn't wanna aggravate it any more.

Started out my morning with a bunch of sliced strawberries, and a couple hours later, I ate the last chocolate scone from Sunday. Lunch was a Clif bar, and in the afternoon, I had a serving size of cashews.

When I got home, I was craving tons of veggies, so I threw a soup together. The base was vegan sour cream, veggie broth, and red curry paste. I threw in tons of mushrooms, 2 crowns of broccoli, half a bunch of kale, and half a bunch of mustard greens. Omg, good! I dipped the last quarter of the french baguette in it. Just what I needed. Before bed, sweet tooth was raging again, so I had a few handfuls of pumpkin seed granola.

02/16/10
My back is still pretty sore, so I'm holding off on working out. Breakfast was a banana, lunch was a vegetarian fajita burrito bowl from Chipotle, and dinner was a big bowl of leftover soup from last night. I'll probably finish it off tomorrow. I also baked some mint chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, and had 4 or 5 small ones. Soooo good, but nothing crazy. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment